Art Producer (Games)
Role: Art Producer (Games)
Magic Room, a Magic Media company, is a VFX and digital content studio with a vision. We create stunning animations, CGI renders, and 3D/VR/AR content. We do this work throughout the global entertainment industry and work with clients across multiple sectors (film and television, VR, and video games). We help to turn dreams and ideas into vivid, colourful realities through stellar VFX, animation, and cinematic mastery.
We are looking for an exceptionally skilled Art Producer to join our growing team, who is striving to work on the best projects of the gaming industry in an international and dynamic working environment. We are looking for a detail-oriented individual with a passion for the VFX and Gaming industry who can harness their experience in the industry to lead a talented team of individuals and keep projects running smoothly.
Applicants must have a solid grasp of game design principles and techniques as well as an excellent working knowledge of the latest industry tools and technology.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
• Communication with external partners (clients, performers)
• Leading, researching projects. Keeping abreast of any related information (script, book, news, cast, studio…)
• Estimating new projects or work related to changes in the scope of work in ongoing projects
• Acting for profit, client satisfaction, schedule and quality at every stage of the project
• Prepare various budget reports as requested either internally or by the client
• Ensure that production pipelines are adhered to at every level and that data is published correctly in Shotgun at all times
• Oversee the overall planning and project plan of the project manager / coordinator
• Responsible for observing timings
• Responsible for proposing different solutions when problems arise at each level of the project
• Act as the studio leader on calls with the client
• Responsible for reviewing project resources required to complete project tasks
• Sourcing project performers from existing database and external resources
• Collaboration with with finance and legal departments;
• Monitoring project performance
• 2+ years’ experience in Games/Arts project management
• Experience of managing 2D and 3D teams
• Ability to work with formulas and documentation
• Knowledge of Shotgun, ftrack, Jira, Asana principles
• Result oriented Knowledge of English at Upper-Intermediate level
• English proficiency on Upper-Intermediate level and above
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop / 3ds Max / Maya / After Effects
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills that help to deliver quality projects within tight deadlines
• Strong project management fundamentals.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, switching focus and priorities to respond to business needs as needed
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong people skills
• Creative, pragmatic, and able to find the best solutions to overcome obstacles and ensure project development
• Passion for games and cinematography
• An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging entertainment and AAA gaming projects
• The chance to work closely with a team of like-minded creative professionals in a fast-paced, international environment on a variety of gaming, film, and entertainment projects
• A competitive salary
• Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities
INTERESTED? WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Apply with your CV and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org