Lead Generation Specialist
Role: Lead Generation Specialist
Magic Room, a Magic Media company, is a VFX and digital content studio creating stunning animations, CGI renders, and 3D/VR/AR content. We do this work throughout the global entertainment industry and work with clients across multiple sectors. We help to turn dreams and ideas into vivid, colourful realities through stellar VFX, animation, and cinematic mastery.
We are looking for a motivated Lead Generation specialist to support our Sales operations. The Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting and generating new sales leads to support studio’s Business Development activities. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
• Develop new business via mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the studios services and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
• Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
• Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
• Work with the Lead Generation Manager to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
• Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
• Preferably 1+ year Lead Generation experience.
• Intermediate English
• Excellent client service and research skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint
• Experience with CRM Software preferred.
• Desire to join the Arts, Games and Entertainment industry
• An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging projects.
• Be part of an international Group with offices worldwide
• Career growth and development
• Working closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
• Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities
INTERESTED? WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Send us your CV below or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org